OUR HOUSE / ROOMS / FOOD
Waldschlössli Sports Club
7270 Davos, Switzerland
- Train & Bus:
The nearest train station is Davos Dorf. From there it is 9 minutes by bus (line 301 & 304) to the Davos Platz, Congress Center stop. Then you are already a 5-minute walk from the Waldschlössli sports club.
There are no parking spaces available at the house.
You can park your vehicle for €35 for the whole week outside of Davos at the valley station of the Rhinerhorn mountain railway. (Please reserve with us!)
From there you can take the ski bus back to the Waldschlössli.
Parking in Davos is significantly more expensive.
The Bassliner will again travel to Davos from a small selection of cities (informations will follow!). The Bassliner ride is not included in the regular ticket price.
Departure times will be communicated from January. Depending on the city, the departure on Friday is between 6:00 p.m. and midnight – sometimes even later.
The return journey starts on Saturdays at around 10:00 a.m. at the house.
The meeting points will be communicated in January.
There are the following room categories:
- 8-bed dorm (mixed)
- 8-bed dorm (women only)
- 8-bed private room
- 6-bed dorm (mixed)
- 6-bed dorm (women only)
- 6-bed private room
- 4-bed private room
- 2-bed private room
Most of the rooms have a balcony. Part of the rooms have their own shower and toilet, otherwise there are on the same floor.
An example menu on the winter trip might look like this:
- Coffee and tea
- Assorted rolls and bread
- Muesli, milk, yogurt
- Various kinds of sausage and cheese, cream cheese
- Tomatoes and cucumbers
- Jam, nutella
For refreshment at noon you may prepare a packed lunch at breakfast.
Dinner as 3 course menu (example)
Here we serve you alternately tasty soups or salads.
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Schnitzel "Viennese style" with vegetables and potato wedges / turkey schnitzel with mushrooms and rice
- Fusilli with zucchini in tomato sauce
- Vegetable escalope with potato wedges and salad
- Apple strudel with vanilla sauce
- Mango yogurt cream
Generally the meals are omnivore. If you want to eat purely vegan, you can book this additional option.
THE SKI AREA
With your skipass you can go by bus for free.
In only a few minutes you can reach the bus station.
The Parsenn is the ski classic of the Davos Klosters Mountains. With wide and long runs, fun on the slopes is guaranteed all day long on this mountain. The Parsenn connects the two towns of Davos and Klosters and, at over 100 kilometers, is the largest ski area in the region.
The "Fun" Mountain Jakobshorn is known and loved throughout Switzerland. It welcomes ski fans with varied pistes from blue to black, with many sun terraces, excellent gastronomy and sunny descents. Freestylers meet on the Jakobshorn and get their money's worth with the JatzPark and what's on offer on the Bolgen.
The Rinerhorn is the insider tip of the Davos Klosters Mountains. Perfectly groomed pistes, long descents and a family atmosphere await skiers here. The ski area with 49 kilometers of pistes scores particularly well with families and school classes.
The Madrisa is the family mountain in Klosters. The ski area with 31 kilometers of pistes not only scores with families but also with people with a handicap. With a height-adjustable chairlift, children and people with disabilities can use the lift system optimally and safely.
The local recreation area, where nature and deceleration away from the hustle and bustle of the slopes are in the foreground and different alternative snow sports can be tried out. That's why there are no groomed slopes on Pischa. An optimal terrain for freeriders, who can let off steam on the sunny slopes and experience a real highlight on days with fresh snow.
EVERYTHING ABOUT BOOKING AND RESERVATIONS
How to book
You can book your room here: xyz.de
If you want to sleep in the same room as your friends, than it is easier to book a private room.
For example, you are a group of 6 people, then you should book a 6-bed private room. Please first select the number of accompanying persons and after that the room. If you make a mistake with the room selection, then reload the website and start from the beginning.
Otherwise we will ask you to build a clique with a specific name, so we can assign you and your friends to the same room.
After the booking you will get a confirmation via email. Please pay your deposit (20%) within 7 days.
The final payment is due by the 31th of October 2022.
If you book after the 31th of October, you have to pay the full sum all at once.
I didn't get a booking confirmation
Either the mail ended up in spam, or there is a spelling mistake in the mail address. Please send us the following data by mail to [email protected]:
- First and last name of the participating person and (if different) of the original traveler
- Mail address with which you have registered
We will check the error and get back to you.
- Up to 6 weeks before the start of the trip: 30% of the total price of the trip as a cancellation fee
- Up to 30 days before departure: 40% of the total price as cancellation fee
- 30 to 7 days before the start of the trip: 70% of the tour price as cancellation fee
- 6 to 1 day before the start of the trip: 90% of the trip price as cancellation fee
- No show: 90% of the tour price
The 20% deposit is non-refundable.
To be continued..
The program planning and booking are not yet completed.
As an example, a week may look like this (all times can be adjusted!):
7:30 - 9:30 am: Breakfast
4 - 12 pm: Sauna open (except Saturday)
7 - 8 pm: Dinner (Except: Wednesday!)
- approx. 8 - 10 am: Arrival
- from 4 pm: Rooms can be occupied
- 3 pm - 2 am: Bar in the lounge opens. Getting to know each other, info session & games! Weekly game will be explained and announced.
- (Optional: Breakfast on arrival day: 7€)
(Optional: Ski pass on arrival day: 40€)
First snow day!
From today on your included ski passes are valid for the whole ski area. Time to make the mountains unsafe!
- 10 pm: Ski & Snowboard course for beginners #Part1
- 3 - 10 pm: Bar open in the lounge
- 9 pm - 5 am: Club night
- 10 am: Ski & Snowboard course for beginners #Part2
- 3 pm - 2 am: Bar in the lounge open. Today: Foosball + ping pong tournament!
- 8 pm dining room: workshop
- 3 pm - 2 am: Bar in the lounge open
- 4 - 8 pm: Mulled wine open air
- 8 pm dining room: workshop
I think my brain is a fondue!
- No dinner at home today!
- 3 pm - 2 am: Bar in the lounge open (Take it easy. From 9pm: Short movie night)
- Optional: 7:30 pm Fondue evening in rustic restaurant. (25 CHF/person)
A very last time!
- 3 pm - 10 pm: Bar in the lounge open (preglow!).
- 9 pm - 5 am: Club night (last-ski-day-mess-up!).
See you in a bit!
3 pm - 12 pm: Bar in the lounge open (awards ceremony and closing event)
You have an idea for a workshop, a lecture, a sport course, a game or something similiar? And you will be a guest on the Wintercamp 2023?
To become a part of the scheduled program, please send us your idea for contribution using this form. You may also offer anything spontaneously.
Wilde Möhre and Bassliner stand for tolerance, mutual respect and openness and they are there for everyone regardless of gender, age, color of skin or ancestry.
If you feel uncomfortable about something, don't be afraid to speak to someone from the team. We will deal with your concerns trustingly and we will assist you as best as possible.